- - Game Recording Software
- - Game Live Streaming Software
- - Measure Game Framerate
- - Game Screenshot Capture
D3DGear is a very fast game recording software and live streaming software for PC.
Game Recording Software
D3DGear is a very fast game recording software for PC. It allows users to record
game play to movie without slowing down the game. D3DGear game recording function
has very minimal performance impact on the game, it may not cause a game to lag or drop much frame rate.
D3DGear game recording produces high quality video
with small file size. D3DGear game recording function supports microphone recording,
Push-To-Talk recording and face camera overlay recording. D3DGear is
a perfect video game recorder for gamers who want to record
game play with commentary to a movie.
D3DGear game recording software works very well with resource intensive games, such as
Skyrim, Battlefiled, Call of Duty, Crysis, Arma 3, Metro and many other video games.
D3DGear game recording performance
is superior among other similar game recording software such as Fraps software. D3DGear is a perfect
Fraps Alternative software for PC gamers.
Key Game Recording Features
- D3DGear game recorder employs a high efficient recording
engine, it has much less performance impact while recording.
- D3DGear game recording compresses video in realtime, recorded movie file
size is Much
Better than Fraps.
- Users are able to record main game sound as
well as microphone commentary.
- Can save microphone audio into separate audio track.
- Supports hardware GPU encoder (AMD/Intel/Nvidia), this reduces CPU stress while recording.
|Twitch Streaming Software
D3DGear is also a very fast twitch streaming software for PC. It allows users to stream game play to twitch.tv site
without affecting game performance. D3DGear streaming function is very fast and very easy to use.
D3DGear works with slow upload speed, it is fully compatible with twitch.tv, hitbox.tv game stream web sites.
Visit Twitch Streaming Software page for detail on how to
streaming game to twitch.tv site.
D3DGear streaming function supports microphone recording, Push-To-Talk streaming, face camera
and media file overlay. D3DGear is a perfect game broadcaster for live streaming game play to web.
D3DGear streaming performance
is superior among other similar software such as XSplit software, D3DGear is a perfect
XSplit Alternative software for PC gamers.
How does D3DGear work?
D3DGear works as a universal video game plugin/add-on software,
it will automatically attach to a game when it starts. Simply
launching D3DGear prior to start a video game, recording
or broadcasting video game is as simple as pressing a hot
key. Visit Products
page for more details on D3DGear features.
D3DGear supports PC video games that use DirectX8,
DirectX9/9Ex, DirectX10/10.1, DirectX11/11.1, DirectX 12 OpenGL,
Vulkan API, Oculus Rift API or Mantle API. D3DGear game recording
software is the only game recording software that currently
supports games using Vulkan API, Oculus Rift API and Mantle
D3DGear runs on Windows XP, VISTA, Windows
7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
D3DGear is shareware. After a 15 day free trial period, user needs purchase a license to continue use it.
page for more details.
2017 D3DGear 5.00.2112
- Added capability to record movie with AAC audio
6, 2017 D3DGear 5.00.2108
- Added capability to save movie in MP4 file format.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
15, 2017 D3DGear 5.00.2099
- Fixed intermittent crashes when recording DirectX12
- Improved OpenGL games recording performance and
2017 D3DGear 5.00.2083
- Added new feature to measure Oculus Rift games
- Added new feature to record Oculus Rift games
to stunning HD SBS stereoscopic movies.
- Added new feature to stream broadcast Oculus
Rift games to twitch.tv or hitbot.tv or other stream servers as
HD SBS stereoscopic movie.
- D3DGear is the only game recording software on
the planet that supports natively recording and streaming Oculus
Rift games in HD SBS stereoscopic movie format.
- Miscellaneous bugs fixes. More